1. Clean regularly: It’s a good idea to give your lift recliner a good wipe-down at least once a week. This will remove any dust, dirt, and debris that may have accumulated on the fabric, frame, and mechanical components.
2. Check for signs of wear and tear: To make sure your lift recliner is working properly, inspect it for signs of wear and tear. Check for signs of rusting, fraying of the fabric, and any loose screws. If you find any of these issues, you should contact a professional repair specialist.
3. Avoid extreme temperatures: It’s important to make sure that your lift recliner is not exposed to extreme temperatures. Avoid leaving it in direct sunlight for extended periods of time, and avoid placing it near heat sources.
4. Recharge the battery: If your lift recliner is powered by a battery, make sure to recharge it regularly. This will help ensure it continues to work properly.
5. Be gentle with the controls: The controls on a lift recliner can be delicate, so make sure to be gentle when using them. Avoid pressing too hard on the buttons, and make sure not to force any components.
By following these simple steps, you can keep your lift recliner in top shape and make sure it lasts for years to come. If you have any questions or concerns, make sure to contact Customer Service or a professional repair specialist.